Monday, July 13, 2009

I Can't Believe They Pay Me To Do This...

I have to admit that I am really looking forward to tomorrow. One of my parishioners is taking me up to Lake Patoka for a fishing expedition. It has been a long time since I have had a chance to do much fishing and I am really looking forward to the opportunity to spend some quality time out on the water.

We are starting to get more comfortable with our new home. We have met a whole lot of people and we are beginning to find our way around without getting totally lost.

We have also continued to be faithful with our early morning trips to the YMCA, although tomorrow we won’t be able to go because I have a 6:30 AM appointment with a fishing buddy, Uh I mean parishoner. I told Karen that she could go to the Y without me and she said “Uhhhhhhh NO!” Well at least I tried:)

It seems like each day my calendar gets a little more full. I have really been enjoying my role as full time pastor, especially when I can spend a morning at the lake and call it work:)

Blessings

No comments: