Saturday, June 20, 2009

This moving stuff is harder than I remember...

I had forgotten how difficult this moving stuff is. Even though our house now more resembles a storage facility than a house, there is still so much to get done. It is good to know that we aren’t into serious crunch time yet, but we are getting very close. Admittedly, Karen is the much better and quicker packer than I am. I really only have the one responsibility in the house and that is my office, and yet after all of this time and effort, I still have soooo much to get done in here.

Today and tomorrow are key days for our efforts. We don’t want to go into next week with massive amounts of packing hanging over our heads because Wednesday we leave for Annual Conference and won’t return until Sunday afternoon sometime. After that, we have Monday and Tuesday to pack, which includes at least one trip to Corydon and back to get done before the movers arrive on Wednesday the 1st. And, I also need to get the bulletins done for Sunday the 5th because I certainly don’t want to be in the position of having to get the computer set up, figure out the new internet as well as prepare a sermon for my new churches all on Friday and Saturday. So, I guess I should get as much of that done ahead of time as possible.

Well, speaking of bulletins, I guess I should get working on the ones for this Sunday, I am afraid that they won’t produce themselves. Time to get to work:)

Blessings

1 comment:

judyschoon said...

1 job at a time and then move on to the next...you will make it :)