Monday, June 29, 2009

The Movers Cometh!

If yesterday was a mountain top experience then today I am definitely back down in the valley. The moving truck will be here in 33 more hours, Ohhh noooooo! I think that we are getting pretty close to being ready, but there are so many small details left that I am just not sure if I am going to remember to get them all done. I am a little bit like Santa Clause, I am making my list and checking it twice, but I am sure hoping that I don’t forget something important.

Tomorrow we are making a trip to Corydon to take the meat in our freezer and put it in the freezer down there. We are also taking the fish in the aquarium to Terri’s house until we can get our aquarium back up and going at the new house. Too many details and logistics to work out LOL

Tomorrow they are going to disconnect the cable TV and my Internet:( What am I going to do without being able to communicate with the world? Something tells me that I am going to find a few things to keep me busy until I can get settled into the new parsonage and figure out what I need to do to get back online. You don’t suppose that I would have to go back to dial-up do you? LOL

Keep us in your prayers the movers are going to be here soon!

Blessings

1 comment:

judyschoon said...

Good luck today and tomorrow. Let us know when you are hooked up again. Will keep you in my prayers