Wednesday, December 3, 2008

We Need a Little Christmas... NOW!!

I finished the 33rd and final page of my papers that are due for this week last night around midnight. Now this morning I will begin to work on the 56 pages that are due for next week. I must admit that it is a little difficult thinking about Advent and Christmas with all of the workload that I have right now, but I am a firm believer in the scripture that, This too shall pass. So I thought this morning I would share with you a little bit of Christmas Joy. Perhaps it will help to put you (and me) into the Holiday Spirit. Enjoy!

Blessings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were probably about the neatest christams lights that I have ever seen. On the other hand I bet their neighbors hate them... lol

Pastor Jim said...

I have to agree with you on that one! But I have a few more to show you before Christmas!