Monday, December 8, 2008

Still Hanging In There...

Greetings Everyone,

Tonight I turned in the 54 pages that I have been working on for my United Methodist Polity Class. All I can say is, Whew, I'm glad that is done. Now, all I have left to do this semester is write a 13 page paper on, The Spirituality of Fasting Throughout History. I have to admit, that sounds more interesting than Polity.

I just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive, albeit just about exhausted. I have been up until 1:00 A.M. for the past several nights and up and going by 7 each morning. I really am getting to old for that.

The only bad thing is that when I get home this week, I will be working very diligently on my Board questions. My goal is to have them completed by the 19th. Wish me luck:)

Blessings

No comments: