Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Is it Bedtime Yet?


Hi Everyone,


I made it home from Ohio a little bit ago, and now I can say that I am officially done for the semester, at least with school. I know that I have told you that this semester has been exponentially more difficult than any that I have had so far. Yesterday I spent over 14 hours working on my final paper for the semester and finally finished it at 1:30 AM. This morning I went to the library, printed it off and hand delivered it to the professor after my last class finished. I turned in 68 pages this week alone, thats almost enough for a book!


While I was at the library, I also checked to be sure that I had turned in all of my library books, I have had as many as 10 of them at a time this semester and I don't want any fines. Actually, I did get a fine yesterday. I checked out a book from the reserve section, which you are allowed to check out for up to two hours at a time and when I checked it back in, I was told that I had to pay a .26 cent fine for being overdue :(


I thought that wasn't very nice of them, until another student told me that at the seminary they had previously attended, they got a $30 fine for being an hour past due, I decided to shut up and pay the .26 cents.


I think that tonight, I am going to forget about school and just relish in the thought that I don't have any more papers to write this week. Well, except for a sermon and oh yeah, there is that little thing about those pesky Board questions that I need to finish by the end of next week. No rest for the weary, I guess. I'll write more tomorrow!


Blessings




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Take a break and relax, you done good. My mom thinks you are funny.