Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My "Rusty Chevrolet"



To say that Karen and I have been vehiclly challenged in the past few years would have to be a substantial understatement. We have one car that is sitting with 235,000 miles and a blown head gasket, another car with 250,000 miles that doesn't run, even after we put $250 in it trying to fix it. Terri and Josh have one of our cars which has over 200,000 miles and has been on it's last legs for a couple of years, and our good car which now has 183,000 miles on it, and is in desperate need of some TLC by a mechanic accounts for our fleet of cars. (all Chevrolet's)

Seminary has really taken its toll on our cars, but with that being said I feel very blessed to still have 2 functioning vehicles.

With that bit of background information on our car status, I thought that you might all appreciate this video by one of my favorite groups, Da Yoopers of "Second Week of Deer Camp" fame. Ok, I know that some of you may be wondering where my sense of humor comes from, I'm not sure why you would ask, but on this particular video, I come for the Larry The Cable Guy's position of, "Now That's funny, I don't care who you are!"

Enjoy, and know that the Da Yoopers do a pretty good job of describing my cars:)

Blessings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not funny dad... That's reality...

Pastor Jim said...

Terri,
Sometimes you have to laugh so that you don't cry:)