Friday, October 17, 2008

You Need to See This!


This was sent out to all of the pastors in The Fellowship of Jackson County Clergy. This is a part of what the Catholics have done to encourage their 67 million people to vote on election day. They don't tell them how to vote although I think that they obviously get their message across. Admitedly it comes from the Catholic perspective, however, everytime that you see the word Catholic, you could just as easily replace it with the word Methodist.

It is powerful and certainly gives you something to think about. Ok, I know, you can probably get the sense from how much I like this, which way I tend to lean politicaly, and I know that there are many points which my views differ from my friends and family, but regardless, I think that we all agree that this will be one of the most important elections in our lifetime.

Be sure to get out and vote on election day!

Blessings

No comments: