Friday, October 3, 2008

Get Away Jordan!

I am not sure if you all would consider it coping out, I hope that you don't think that it is, but you might notice that I have discovered "You Tube" and all of the great songs and videos that are available. The things that I like to share with you are my precious memories and the things that have great meaning to me.

The song today is one of both Karen's and my favorites by the Gospel group "The Dove Brothers." I officiated at Billie's Funeral today and funerals always get me to thinking about what types of things I would or would not want at my funeral.

My thought of a perfect funeral would be a true celebration, with uplifting music, stories and laughter (I have certainly done enough stupid things for people to remember)

Anyway, this song, "Get Away Jordan" would be a prime example of what I would consider excellent funeral music.

Enjoy!

Blessings

No comments: