Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Out of Time...


Life sure gets busy sometimes. I bet that you are beginning to get tired of hearing that from me. Yesterday, I got here to Ohio around 1:30 pm and spent the afternoon preparing for class last night. After class, I got back to my room around 9:30 pm and finished reading the assignments for classes today around 11:30 pm. This morning I was up at 6:00 am did a little more reading and then went to class from 8:30 until 5:00. Now tonight, I have to prepare for class tomorrow and begin to work on a couple of the major assignments which are due next week.

Sometimes I think that I am getting way too old for these late nights and early mornings. Of course John Wesley would call me a wimp, he was up at 5:00 AM every morning so maybe I should work on that.

I remember my friend Ron telling me that he just didn’t have enough time to get everything done that he needed to do. I remember chastising him, telling him that it was just a matter of priority, and besides, how can you not have enough of something that you all ready have all there is of? (you may have to read that twice to get it) I mean we have the same 24 hours that everyone else in the world has don’t we? Then how on earth can we not have enough time?

Well, let me say that I dind’t know what I was talking about, It is indeed possible to not have enough hours in the day. Of course, it is possible that I could work a little more proficiently, and I suppose that an argument could be made that I procrastinate way too much.


Naaaaaaaa, I think we will stick with there just isn’t enough time.

That’s my argument and I’m sticking with it!
Blessings

No comments: