Tuesday, May 19, 2009

No More Foucault... What Am I To Do?

I have to admit that my eyes are very weary tonight. It has been a very hectic but still a good day. The first news of significance is that I finally hit the send button on my last paper for seminary. And I think that I did an excellent job if I do say so myself. Of course the professor may have something to say about that, but since the class is pass fail, I think that I am in pretty good shape.

I also have some new news to share with you about my future, but for now, I am not in a position to give you any details. But when I can, I certainly have some stories to tell you:) (Don't you hate it when people say, Guess what... I can't tell you? :)

Tomorrow I have to pretty much get Sunday’s Worship services ready to go because I will be in Ohio for Graduation on Friday and Saturday, so if I am not ready by Thursday, I could be in trouble.

I hope that your weather has been as beautiful where you are as it has been here in Indiana! I am feeling very blessed right now :)
Blessings

No comments: