Monday, May 25, 2009

Gone but not forgotten...

I thought I would let you know that I will be gone for a couple of days. I am leaving this afternoon to go to the Lake Placid Conference Center in Hartford City, IN to attend my first Residency in Ministry (RIM) Retreat. I will be participating in this program for the next 3 years as I work toward ordination. It should be an interesting retreat, but I am a little concerned to find out that we will be working on the demolition of some blighted houses in the area. Hmmmm, Jim and hard manual labor? Those two don't go together very well. I hope I survive:)

I will let you know when I return on Wednesday, or if I don't return then you will know that I either had a heart attack in the heat, or the house collapsed on top of me:)

Blessings:)

No comments: