Friday, May 15, 2009

I'll put it on my list...

I love to make lists. I am not sure what I would do without my ever present list of things to do. I have even been known to get something done only to discover that it wasn’t on my list to begin with so I will go ahead, write it on my list just for the joy of checking it off. Well, yesterday was one of those days where I was able to check several things off my list. There have been a few things hanging over my head that I have needed to finish for quite some time, but there always seemed to be something more pressing to get done, like seminary for instance :) Of course when one is a procrastinator like I am, that always means that there are many, many things on your list to get done which can be a blessing and a curse.

So today, my hope is that I can keep up the good work, I still have a couple of major things to get done in the next few of days. I need to finish the paper for my Foucault class (no I’m not done with it yet, it isn’t officially due until Wednesday:) And, I have a presentation on my trip to El Salvador to give up at Trinity UMC on Sunday that I need to get the pictures in order and ready for. Other than that, and the trip to the dentist, it today should be a pretty laid back day.

Blessings

No comments: