Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Cluttered Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste...


I am sure that you have heard the expression that a cluttered desk is indicative of a cluttered mind. Well, if that is the case I’m afraid that my mind is ultracluttered. When I got home from Ohio last night, I went into my office and picked up the mail, which is always placed neatly on my office chair, but when I went to put it on my desk, I discovered that there was no longer any place to put it. The stacks have now covered my desk to the point that I only have enough room for my mouse. (Actually the mouse pad is beginning to get shoved off the edge of my desk.) It’s a good thing that my keyboard is in a drawer under my desk, or I wouldn’t be able to type.

So what does it mean that my mind is so cluttered? Is it cluttered with good things, or am I just that woefully behind on everything that has found it’s way to my desk without any hope of being resurrected? Well, today I am going to find out the answer to that question. My goal is to find out what is on the bottom of those stacks and to begin the task of uncluttering my desk.

So, with that in mind, it does force me to ask the obvious question; if my desk gets uncluttered will that mean that my mind won’t be cluttered anymore? I didn’t think so either :)
Blessings

No comments: