Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tired but Good...

As I sit here in my dorm room contemplating the day, I have truly begun to understand how blessed I am. I have a wonderful and healthy family, I have just about completed four of the most difficult and rewarding years of my life, I have been approved for Commissioning by the Board of Ordained Ministry, I just returned from a life changing trip to El Salvador, I am finally beginning to make sense of Michel Foucault, I only have one more paper to get done before class tomorrow and I have more than enough time to do that, graduation is in 53 days (not that I’m counting) and next week is a break week. (Well a break from school, but one of the busiest church weeks of the year) I have 5 services to prepare for next week, so that will take most of my time. So as I relax this evening, it just feels good to be doing what God has called me to do, even though I know that I do tend to complain once in awhile:)

Blessings