Friday, March 27, 2009

NO WORK ZONE!


I’m pretty excited today. I have decided to make today a NO WORK ZONE! We are taking off in a few minutes to run a couple of errands in Seymour followed by a trip to Columbus, IN for an excursion to a beauty salon (not for me) and maybe a stop by the Verizon store to see if I can find any accessories for my new phone that I can put on my wish list.

After that we are planning to go and visit our friends Ron and Nancy up in Shelbyville. Ron is retiring this year and he has all kinds of church related and theological books that he wants to get rid of, as they are downsizing into a condo in the Smoky Mountains. (lucky dogs) So, for me it will be a little bit like a kid in a candy store as I go through all of those books and put them on the long list of books that I want to read when I get done reading all of the books that I have to read:)

All in all, my plan is for an enjoyable relaxing day, no place that I have to be and nothing that is required. That leaves me all day tomorrow, Sunday and Monday to do the 6 days worth of work that needs to be done by Tuesday. Maybe after I graduate I can actually stop being behind schedule:)

Blessings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you that I just read your blog on my phone