Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another Couple of Hours and I Can Go Home!

Today has been a good day so far. I was up early, finished my reflection paper on Ephesians and its relationship to evangelism. Actually, I very much enjoyed writing that paper. Then I went to breakfast and finalized my presentation for Evangelism class this afternoon, and now I am sitting in class relaxing waiting for class to start. I used to be able to go back to my dorm room and take a short nap before afternoon classes, but they have rearranged the dorm rules and I have to be checked out before noon, so that means that I might have to take a nap in class:)

Now all I have to do is give my presentation and drive home, and the rest of the week looks pretty normal so far. Of course we all know that can change in a moment so I won’t be too surprised if the week suddenly becomes crazy.

Oh well, I guess I should get ready to pay attention here, or maybe I will close my eyes for a few minutes, I hope I don’t snore :)

Blessings

3 comments:

judyschoon said...

I hope your prof doesn't read your blog....I like the book of Ephesians. Lots of lessons Hope you had a good trip home

Pastor Jim said...

LOL You may be right, hopefully he doesn't read it. Although, I will say that other than being a very labor intensive course, it is actually very good. He is one of the better instructors.

(Do you think that comment will get me out of trouble?)

I didn't think so either:)

judyschoon said...

Oh well, can't say you didn't try :)