Thursday, November 6, 2008

"Star Wars" - an a capella tribute to John Williams

Oh my goodness! I know that there are those who will say that I have lost my mind, and there are those of you that know that I did that a long time ago, but I think this is TOTALLY AWESOME. Of course Star Wars is my all time favorite movie, (It was also Karen’s and my first date) and, John Williams is my favorite composer. This young man is absolutely wonderful and even though I know that this will have only a limited appeal to some of you, (I know who you are)I know that a few of you will love this as much as I do. (and I know who you are as well)

So those of you that are wondering right now, “What are you thinking?” I apologize, and for those of you who are going “How cool is that?” Yeah, I know, You gotta Love John Williams and Star Wars!

Blessings

No comments: