Thursday, November 20, 2008

Miracles Still Happen... They do! Really... I Can Prove It...


If you have followed my blog for awhile, then you know that we have had several conversations about miracles. Well, if there was ever a doubt in your minds as to the existence of miracles, I can prove today that they do exist beyond any and all reasonable doubt. Today, the 20th day of November 2008, something happened to me that has never happened before and something that can only be explained as a miraculous act of God.

I, your humble, modest, unassuming host of this Blog received an A+ on an assignment. I know what you are thinking, it must have been a mistake. Yeah, I know, I thought that too, but apparently it was not. Since I knew you wouldn’t believe me, let me also share the comment that went along with the grade:

Another thoroughly enjoyable and clearly superior job. You seem to enjoy this kind of thing in addition to doing it well. I thought you nailed both the key information and the memorable aspects of the chapter. You paid close attention to the parameters of the assignment and did not short shrift or fail to make explicit important points this time. You also took us well beyond the chapter yet kept everything pertinent. Thanks very much for you diligence and insight. Grade: A+

See, I didn’t make it up! I actually got an A+! Miracles do exist, and today I have received one. Now if only God would do something about that hair issue thing of mine, then everything would be in great shape. :)

Blessings

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good work! Achieving only what I can hope to achieve some day.

PS. My mom wants to tell you that she agrees with everything you say. She's an avid follower of your blog.
Peace Have a great Thanksgiving. I think you will enjoy my most recent post.

Pastor Jim said...

Chrissy,

You don't give yourself enough credit:) You are able to do many things that I only wish I were able to achive, although I know your illness has slowed you down a bit over the past year.

And, I assume that you have already told your mom what I think of her. I think that she is pretty special, I know that because she has a very special daughter and because of what she writes to you:)
You are blessed, take care my friend and Happy Thanksgiving