Tuesday, November 11, 2008

In For the Night...


I am always very glad when Tuesday night gets here. Mondays and Tuesdays are very intense days, and when Tuesday evenings get here, I can sometimes take a few minutes to relax and get caught up on the things that I want to do, rather than the things I have to do. The past few days I have been busy writing papers. I wrote an 8 page paper on the spirituality of Saint Ignatius and how he might relate to a modern congregation, and I had a 5 min. presentation on John Wesley for my History of Spirituality class, and I wrote a 2 page paper evaluating my sermon for Homelitics that I did last week. Doesn’t that all just sound exciting?

In addition to those tasks, I have been trying to get registered for my last 3 classes next January term and spring semester. I also had to take my passport to the registrar so they can make some of the final preparations for El Salvador.

So now I am safely tucked into my nice warm room, and I have no intention of leaving until morning.

Blessings

No comments: