Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another Day in Ohio...

I sure haven't been very good about posting on my blog in the past few days. I will try to work on that. Yesterday, I was up by 4:30 AM and left for Ohio around 5:15. I delivered a 5 minute message about my experience in El Salvador during the chapel service and then went to my Michel Foucault class in the afternoon. I think it is best if I don't even comment on that one.

Then yesterday evening I gave a 20 min presentation in my El Salvador Post Immersion class, which pretty much concludes my responsibilities for that class. All I have to do now is to show up for 2 more classes, I think that I can certainly do that. Then last night after class, I went to grab something for dinner, (I love Bob Evans) and then back to my room to read for class today. I read until 8:30 and decided to close my eyes for a few minutes and the next thing I knew, the phone rang and it was Karen at 9:50 last night, so at that point I just decided to go to bed.

This morning I was up by 7 and finished the book and wrote my review of it, so now, other than proofing it and printing it, I am ready for class this afternoon. Now, I am heading to the cafeteria for lunch, back to the library for a bit of research, to class at 2 and then on my way home by 5. No wonder I feel like I am getting old:)
Blessings:)

No comments: