Friday, September 19, 2008

Oh No! Don't Let the Rain Come Down...

Ok, I apologize in advance for doing this to you, but I was talking to a dear friend the other day and this old song came up, and with all of the storm damage that folks I know are suffering through, I thought that this little moment of light heartedness and humor might help just a bit.


The reason that I apologized is that because since I first listened to it, I can't get the silly song out of my head, and I hope that it doesn't have the same effect of you. (well actually I am hoping that it does)


So today, just sit back and enjoy this trip down memory lane, and if you are more the age of my kids, then enjoy a taste of what music was like when I was a kid:)


In case you were wondering, it was the "Serendipity Singers" in 1964.


For those of you from the Gutenberg Generation (see earlier post) click on the image twice to get it to work.


Blessings

No comments: