Tuesday, April 21, 2009

One Day At A Time!

What a relief! I am so glad to be finished with the presentation in my Foucault class. It actually went very well, at least from my perspective it did. I know that I did well enough to pass, and since this class is pass/fail, that’s as good as an “A.” Tonight I will be working on preparing for my quiz in Evangelism, but the way I feel right now, it isn’t going to be a very late night of studying. I will probably jot down a few notes and head to bed early.

There must be something about those four hour drives that exhausts me. Either that or I am just getting old, but I am definitely growing weary of the journey to Ohio.

Oh and by the way, today, I am one step closer to graduation. The financial miracle that I needed in order to graduate is really beginning to materialize. It hasn’t happened yet, but it is so close I can almost see the end of the tunnel. Trust me, when it happens (notice I said when:) You will be the first to know. God is sure good!

Blessings

No comments: