Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Happy Easter! I have to admit that I am just about exhausted. That could have something to do with a worship service on Thursday, one on Friday, the Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday and then getting up at 5:00 AM for the 3 worship services today, but those things are all behind now. The only thing left on the agenda for today is to fix dinner for all the kids and grandkids tonight, but that shouldn’t be too difficult :)

Actually there are a dozen different things I could write about today. I could fill you in on the Community Good Friday Service which went exceedingly well, or I could tell you about the worship services today or the Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, but if you don’t mind, I think that instead, I will just go take a nap:)

Have a very Happy Easter and God Bless each of you!

Blessings

No comments: