Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Bible Study Starts Today!

Today we are beginning a new Bible Study. I had a request from a parishioner to have a daytime study which intrigued me and after a little thought I decided to go forward with it. We decided to hold this one at the parsonage, which is a neutral spot so I hope to draw people from both churches, and if nothing else, it means that I don’t have far to go:)

I think that we are going to study 1 Corinthians. I have never done a Bible study on this book and since it is one of my favorites, I think that it will be fun.

I have to admit that I am a bit apprehensive. I don’t know if we will have 3 people or 23. I would be thrilled with 7-10. I will let you know how it goes.

I better get off the computer and get ready, it starts in just 2 hours:)
Blessings!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bible study during the day... blasphemy!

judyschoon said...

I have always liked day Bible studies. When I was a young mother, it was a couple of hours to renew myself while the kids were in school. Now it means I don't have to go out on cold, cold winter nights. Right now, we do not have a study in progress and I miss it. Good luck, let us know how it works out. judy :)